has anyone seen this yet?
I think Ferrell jus proves yet again that he can do classy comedy and not just movies like Anchorman and Oldschool..
this really is a funny movie, my favorite part is when he gets additcted to caffeine.
has anyone seen this yet?
I think Ferrell jus proves yet again that he can do classy comedy and not just movies like Anchorman and Oldschool..
this really is a funny movie, my favorite part is when he gets additcted to caffeine.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i watched this movie with my girlfriend the other day, and we both decided that it has to be the most boring movie we have seen. the part that he was addicted to caffeine? you mean almost through the whole movie? there really werent many funny scenes in it......... ahh to each his own i guess.
Cant we all just get along?
Me and elp6n saw it twice-had to see it a 2nd time just for the meat truck scene [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Me and Blue borrowed it from a friend the other night and watched it. I thought it was a really cute movie, pretty funny overal, definitely rent-worthy.
I thought it was as funny as a pg-13 movie could be...I liked it a lot, especially when he pushes down the little kid....i was dying
i never got around to watching it, because i thought it would be a flop
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I really think Will Ferrel can be the Jim Carrey of this decade.
Both were on hit comedy shows early in their career, and both proved they could make comedies for not only adults (Anchorman, Ace Ventura) but children as well (Elf, the Mask).
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks